Monday, July 15, 2013

PhilPop Part 2

Here is Part1

So its 1 week until the Finals Night and I think its about time to write about Philpop once again. Its been hell of a crazy couple of weeks. The album is picking up quite well. There's a good response to the songs. It is crazy how I enjoy reading through various comments about this years song selection. With last year as my basis, I'm happy with what I am seeing. Nakakatuwa lang talaga yung acceptance ng tao this year. I always believed that it is as much as the finalists as it is the interpreters. So kudos to the whole team for each of the songs. Way to make your mark guys.

You can also check the stories of each of our finalists here
And while I am at it, continue voting for your favorite song for the SMART Peoples Choice Awards

One of the more interesting things that happened the past couple of weeks was the production of the music videos. 12 music videos, 6 different teams, 2 weeks. Each shoot was distinctly different. Each shoot had their own stories. Each video was approached differently. Each has its own flavor. Its amazing how I initially saw them on paper, and each coming to life, is something I prolly one of the highlights for me. You should see how good the videos were made.

You can watch all the videos here!

1 more week. I'm super excited for the show on Saturday. It is the culminating of this years competition. But more than that its a celebration of OPM. Earlier today, I got to see a part of one of the production numbers that we will have, and I am telling you, it is going to be amazing. I can't wait to witness the whole number!!! Saturday will not be a finals night, it will be a concert. I swear it will be a feast for your ears!

Counting down to the the Finals Night begin.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment