Thursday, December 5, 2013

It truly is the month of December. 

People associate this month with goodness. People tend to be more generous of sorts. 

This week, I've had car problems for 2 different days. On each instance, a stranger, didn't even blink to extend me some help. That maybe the upside of not having a tinted car, people notice how helpless you are inside the car. Truthfully though, I was hesitant to take any help from strangers. With the endless possibilities of what might happen and me looking extremely lost, I could easily be taken advantage of. But I was fortunate enough to have really good people come to my rescue. 

Maybe that's what this month brings to all of us, we get to be a little more giving. We tend to be hopeful. We tend to be more loving. I for one, had a renewed faith in people. Somewhere deep down, people, are innately good. Sad thing is, this may also be because of what we call the 'Christmas Spirit'. I hope not, because really what is the point of celebrating Christmas if we afford to do at least 1 good deed a day. 

And, btw, I now owe you two, universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment