Monday, July 25, 2011

The Ultimate All-Star Weekend Experience :)

I've been watching basketball ever since I was in second grade. Yes, I watch all possible basketball leagues. For a time, I've lost interest in basketball, distracted with other things and in recent years, I've once again discovered the love for the sport. For quite sometime, I've been following most of the basketball leagues here in the country. From the PBA - NCAA - UAAP both juniors and seniors at that and as well as the NBA :)

A few weeks ago, I  've heard one of the most awesome news in the Philippine Basketball scene, some NBA superstars are going here in the country to play ball. I mean the likes of D.Rose, Kevin Durant and Chris Paul!!! You must be kidding me right? But no, it was fo'real and the best thing about it was, Kobe, who wasn't originally included in the list also came in town. I mean seriously?!?! I couldn't miss this for the world. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, FOR A BASKETBALL ENTHUSIAST LIKE ME, THIS IS A MUST. I MEAN I REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS!

I remember messaging my friends and looking for tickets until the very last minute. Oh good Lord, thank you for friends, and for the last minute tickets. We really thought that we only had Upper A standing tickets, but who cares, we'll take it anyway, but lo and behold we actually had good good tickets. Upper A Row B!!!

It felt surreal seeing those players in Araneta! I mean seriously, when could that ever happen AGAIN. And what's the craziest thing that happened that night, it was a spectacular show. IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING BASKETBALL EXPERIENCE THAT I'VE EVER HAD. It tops the couple of championship games I've seen from the PBA to UAAP to NCAA. It just tops every single thing. From the three point shots, drives and dunk. It was just a crazy crazy crazy experience.


Obviously I'm still on the SMARTUltimateAllStarWeekend high but yea, who can blame me, IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED. SPEECHLESS ON HOW GREAT THAT NIGHT WAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment