Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When do you really stop loving and start moving on?
When are you really ready to see someone you love(d) with someone they love?

I long told myself that I'm done, I'm happy we're friends and I'm just enjoying what we have, but then a day comes when the whole world goes against what you've taught yourself to feel and believe for a couple of months, a conspiracy against your true emotions.

One day, in just a day, everything seemed normal again, everything just turned out for us. No feeling could compare to the feeling of holding your hand and being in your arms again. No person could ever make me smile that way, no one could make me feel that safe. Being with you, seemed like the best option, us being together. 

How can I feel this for you after what you've done to me? 

I am not sure if I am just making myself more vulnerable to pain of losing you, AGAIN. More vulnerable to being taken for granted. Is this another one of your acts to make me want you again? I don't know. What I do know is that what I feel for you is genuine and true. Just remember that again, you'll always be special in my life. I'll always look after you, I'll always be here for you. I've always questioned your intentions because I know I have a strong feeling towards you and putting that distance would allow me not to hurt myself as much as you could. So for now, I'll just enjoy us and let's just see where life takes us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment