Monday, October 24, 2011

The Re-incarnation of the Show Choir

If you've been following my tweets then you may be weird-ed by the fact that I tweet a lot about how proud I am of Central A3's Show Choir. So in case you do not know, in YFC we do not only pray we also have this thing called Creative Competitions and we take this seriously. For the past year or two, our cluster didn't join the A Capella/ Show Choir competitions, why? I do not know, well maybe there was the lack of members among other things but this year this group was re-incarnated.


So it all started when after the Covenant Orientation, the girls decided to just 'jam' and sing. Kryzha was convincing Trish and I to form the show choir and all we said was, go basta ikaw head niyan. And she took the responsibility seriously. Stressed over the line-up and practices. After days worth of practice they competed in Central A's Sector Conference.


This was my first time to hear them sing and man, was I impressed. They were soooo good and the concept was really cute and they were eventually chosen to represent our sector for the Metro Manila Conference. So with added pressure, they changed songs and some of the members couldn't go to the MetroCon so we have to 'out source' just to have a complete line-up. And as I expected they were as good. Last minute changes happened, stressful morning but it was still all good.


Sadly we didn't win during the MetroCon to represent Metro Manila for the ILC, but then it really isn't about winning, and as how Paolo Panagsagan put it, its all about HIM. Giving back all the praise to God.

So I hope you enjoyed watching and can now relate why I'm just so proud of them, my babies. :)

xoxo, MCV. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment