Thursday, December 1, 2011

Crazy or what?

Our driver is crazy. You wanna know why?

1 - When I drive, I can't go past 20kph. He gets mad every time, I'm more than 20 in his words, mashado na daw akong bumibilis. But since, I'm pasaway I always go beyond 20. :)) 

2 - He's more tensed for me more than I am for myself. As in sometimes, he just pulls up the handbrake like I don't even know why. He actually thinks kaskasera ako, when in fact I'm not. :))

3 - He never lets me park. He thinks I can't park. :))

4 - He drives for us but he never makes me drive to the places I usually go to, but he brings me to the more challenging roads. As he puts it, he wants me to drive in 'heavy traffic' situations. SMH


5 - He is never happy with how I drive. He always gets mad at me, then when I adjust it, he gets mad pa din. What could a girl like me do? :))

And actually there's a lot more reasons but I couldn't really think of it at this moment. But do you agree with me or what. He is crazy right? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment