Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Forever Alone -- NOOOT!

I'm sorry if you get offended with this one but I hate it when people say they're 'forever alone'. Like seriously, how can you be forever alone if you know for a fact that you have your family and friends with you?! I mean c'mon not having a partner does not end the world, people! I don't get the concept behind people saying that they're forever alone. Sometimes, you have to open up yourself even more to the world to realize that you are never alone, that somehow in this place someone else is going through or have been through what you're going through and if your swamped with problems or what nots remember that there are people who are actually willing to help you and maybe you're just pushing them away. And lastly how can you be forever alone if you know for a fact that you have God with you, and He never abandons. So see, its really just a matter of how you look at the world that make you judge that you are alone. This though is true, when you think that you are forever alone, then unhappy you will forever be. 


And this exactly is the reason why I refuse to say I am forever alone. Because I am not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment