Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kryzha Veron :)



TO THE SLOWEST PERSON TO GET ALL THE JOKES, ALL THE TIME, 
TO THE PERSON THAT GETS 'BULLIED' EVERY TIME AND YET LOVES US STILL
TO ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED PEOPLE THERE IS IN THIS WORLD
and
TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE GIRLS IN THE WHOLE OF YFC AND THE WORLD...





Happy birthday Zha! :) May this year be a year of love, hope, happiness and success for you! :)

Though we have not seen in each other in months and I've been out of the loop in your life, know that I am proud (proudest at that) of the person that you're slowly becoming to be. Always remember what I said before 'stop comparing yourself to me (or in this case, to other people), and just be YOU'; because, you, no matter how slow and lost and corny you are, you are awesome and great in your own way. You are special like that. :)

 I love you, Zha. I'll always be here for you, whether it be your needs for MTQ or for anything in the world, really. Continue being passionate with what you do, sharing God's greatness in your life to other people and be a blessing to everyone you are with, because you are.

Happy birthday, again! :) I better see you soon woman. We have a lot to catch up on. :)
Love you to the end of time, Catapia.

No comments:

Post a Comment