Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Will Grayson, WIll Grayson

Just finished reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan.

I swear I am in love with these two writers. Separately they're amazing \what more if you combine their genius in a book its double the genius. WHAT? But seriously, they have the capability to actually bring you into another world and another dimension and make you forget of your own reality and just enjoy the characters of the story. And also they never forget to deliver endless life quotes in a book. This one isn't any different as I actually have a bunch of pictures of these and there are a number of dog-eared pages in my book. I can actually read this book again and again and again and again.

One more thing going for this book is its main idea. How you come into terms with who you are and being friends with people and how to be a friend and it even touches on gay awareness, but most importantly the book teaches its readers how to confront different and difficult emotions all together. Its crazy, really you should pick this one up. I'm not so sure with what I'm writing or why I am writing this but all I really want to say is this book is too awesome for my life. I swear. It has such a depth of love in its different forms.

Its a genius concept written by really incredible writers and in an unorthodox way. Yes. This book is unorthodox. And I just completely fell in love with it.

1 comment: