Wednesday, May 1, 2013


Its ironic how I am surrounded by this much talent and yet there isn't even a single cell in my body that could sing. Life catches you off guard in the most unexpected time with the oddest of people. I came in only having to assist in the adjudication process not realizing the possibility of having new friends and gaining so much knowledge in the process. It may have been just 4 days but the whole experience is worth carrying around for always. There is no length in creating new friendships and the memories built within those moments always lasts. And this really is the beauty of life, the life changing surprises it showers us with. And yes, I do miss listening to their noise and the rush those 4 days had with them. This one is really for the books! Team Philpop!!! :)



Will write about the whole experience later. For now, let me reminisce on those 6 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment