Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Butterflies in the stomach

I just finished talking with an old friend. With a friend I sort of had history with. Its weird that he decided to share about his life and I couldn't get any happier for him. Our story may have been short-lived and well, crazy and complicated but guess what, I have no hard feelings towards him. It was nice to 'hear' him share about his status in life, and it made me kilig, as in beyond kilig, maybe because I know how he is with girls and all and how all of sudden he's so matured, he just gives so much importance to this growing relationship with the girl.

I've always believed that when you meet 'the one' for you, the way you look at life changes. And we all have that one person we want to be with, not just because we love them but because being with them makes us better. His story isn't the first of its kind that I've heard, but hearing that kind of story from him, makes me smile, I'm just super happy he found his match, or so we think, and I do hope that its really her for him. Well having had that conversation, I suddenly thought, when will I ever have my version of that type of story, not that I'm in a hurry, but I do miss the feeling of kilig, the butterflies in the stomach, the random smiles and all that jazz!

I just thought of blogging this, for the people who are hopeless, I am telling you, patience and prayer lang katapat niyan. The right person will come, in time. In. Time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment