Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mela Diary: A Day at Kota Keluarga :)

If you follow my twitter, you may have noticed that I always tweet that I'm going/ or I am in CLU (Childrens Little University) it is actually where my sister teach and ever since she started working there, I've always been fond of going to the school not just because of the cutie patootie students that they have but also because, the staff of the school are so fun to be with. Them being such a small school makes them even closer and I personally am close to all 13 of them. So anyway, last Thursday, they had their staff outing in Kota Keluarga in San Juan, Batangas.

We met up early at the Ritualos and grouped ourselves who will ride which car. I rode with the Ritualos and Tito Joker in the Montero while the rest were in Starex, and at around 5:45 we left Kapitolyo and the road trip started. But before heading to Kota, we had to wait for Teacher Ivy first. When we were finally complete, we then headed off to SLEX for a quick break. Lo and behold, of all the days for Mr. Sun to not show up, it had to be on that day. When it started raining, we were all like, "'de malayo pa yan, pagdating natin dun, maaraw'" It was a crazy crazy ride going to Batangas, not that it really was a long trip to begin with, Tito Joker managed to have lost us, not just once but 3 times during the whole trip. Good thing though, the rain was 'slowing' down. So after almost 4 hours and a ton of u-turns we finally got to Kota and guess what when we were there about to park, rain started pouring down. The rain was freakin unstoppable!!!! So we 'checked-in' and me being the crazy one, I ran to the beach not minding the rain, felt the water which was very very tempting and did a quick change and off we went!


Kota's shore line. They don't have the whitest sand nor a really really fine one, but it doesn't make it less beautiful.

The Cabanas. If you've seen Unofficially Yours, this is where the first scene was shot.

Aaaaaaaaaaah. I love the water!!!! <3 
'

On our way to the other side of the beach.
L-R: T. Ivy, T. Kam, Me, Yaya Clem

I just have to share this. Meet Kuya Rino, my sort of partner in crime that day. :)


WHOP. Forgive the vanity. I can't resist the setting. The rocks & the waves. <3

hahahaha. kunyare daw trapped siya. :)))

Always one with the boys!

Cutest couple. :) Renren & T. Margaux :)


Our group shot!
L-R: Tito Joker, Karin, Leila, Yaya Clem, Ms. Zel, T. Margaux, Ren, T. Ivy, T. Jaz, Kuya Rino, T. Kam, Me
After that shot, we just waited for T. Pau who was coming from Tagaytay then we had lunch. Ugh. Super yummy lunch!!! Beach and Pinoy food. <3 I can't get over the ginataan!!! :D hehe After lunch, we headed back to the beach this time we went far and did a little snorkling on the side as well. oh and lets not forget our short adventure on the other side of the island, and as if it wasn't tiring enough, we even played volleyball and finally we all went swimming. We played different pool games as well!!! It was super fun!!! It was just sad we weren't able to take shots but oh well! :)

Riding Willy. The kick-board which was everybody's friend for the day. :)



The corals. :) 

Look. I'm a big girl na! Braving the waves and rocks. :)

Quick Break.
L-R. T. Pau, Karin, T. Ivy, Me. Kuya Temy, Kuya Rino

T. Ivy, T. Kar, Me, T. Pau, Kuya Temy

I really really had to hold on to the rocks for my dear life. :)
Why hello there, T. Pau. :)

Having fun in the pool.
Corny that there's sort of shortage of pictures but yea, some of the pictures are yet to be uploaded by Ren! I swear there was even on instance that Kuya Rino literally grabbed me by the leg just because he didn't want me to win. Crazy fun times in the pool. At around, 6pm we decided to go back to Manila already. The ride home was hilarious, and I'm gonna fall asleep then wake up butt in the conversation then go back to sleep. haha. We had dinner in KFC then went home. Tired but well worth it! :D

Oh wait, I think I forgot to say that Kota is a dead spot, meaning no mobile service and its not wi-fi. No one's anti-social when you're there. They may not have the best shore in our country but the shell are really beautiful. :) It reconnects you with people and well yea, with nature. :)

As what I tweeted that night, "Spent almost whole of today disconnected from the world. Sometimes it feels great to be one with nature" I guess, there's just something with the greens and blues that gives you such peace of mind, a calming effect. And it also pays that it isn't commercialized just yet so you really have that sort of privacy you need. The trip to Kota was an escape from the busy life here in the metro.

I will never ever get tired of being in the beach. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment