Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Good Morning Reminder

Today, God reminded me that He can be found in different ways and in different people.

My morning conversation with a very very good friend has been something I've always wanted to happen. I've been avoiding certain people for personal reasons, but for some reason, earlier this day, I had the guts to share what I've been going through to one of people I really looked up to in terms of faith and all she had to say were these to bring me back to my senses:

"Maybe your heart is seeking for answers but your mind is afraid of the answers kaya siguro nagiging dry ka."
"Baka kailangan mo muna ulit hanapin yung core mo. then based from that core, mas makikita mo yung path. mas malilinawan ka."

The timing couldn't be any better. I'm going finish Aleph, a book about journey and finding who you really are and this. Thank you Lord for the reminder. This week will be for you. Seeking for the answers and my purpose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment