Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

People have been making a fuss over 11.11.11 for a long time now. Some people say, if you make a wish a today, it would most likely come true. I'm not the person who says 'today is just another day.' There's nothing wrong in believing that today might be a great day, your 11:11 wish would come true, I would rather just pray to God about the things I would want for my life, for it is with Him where I could guarantee that all my hearts desired are met.

Today, God reminded me, that I am destined for greatness, I may not be as over-achieving as people around me are, but I am and will be great in MY OWN special way.

Today, I will pray for myself. For my dreams and the things that I want to do, for the things that I want to happen.

Today, God reminded me that not until I believe that I am good let alone great, no one else would see it.

Today marks the day that I will be thinking of myself as much as I think of other people.

Today will start the journey of a new me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment