Thursday, November 10, 2011

Please Be The One

I read somewhere that people meet their partners at the age of 16 or even 13. I just can't remember, but that's for most people. If I put that in my case, I may have passed by him, know him from a friend, he could even be my  friend or maybe I am not part of 'most people' maybe I have yet to meet him. 

A week ago I had this conversation with my friends and that night we realized one thing. "all guys are jerks, some of them change for the girl they love, we just have to figure out who is the one worth fight and sacrificing for" and at the end of that night we all asked this one question: "asan na SIYA? Where is that one guy that would turn our fantasies into realities. Where is the guy that God has prepared for us"


After a few days and a lot of thing I came up with this.

Maybe the reason that God had not made it happen just yet, is because He knows that I am not ready yet. He knows that I am not emotionally strong to handle it and MY perfect love story would be put to waste because I am too immature, weak and superficial that I wouldn't even realize that HE was THE ONE for me. Or maybe because God wants me to figure out the real me first, to be secured in myself so that when I will be in THAT relationship, we would not depend for each other to complete us, but rather we will just have to complement each other and help each other to even become the better version of ourselves.

God has given me little heart aches every now and then and in the process made me learn things about myself and the more I learn the more I grow as a person and the more it readies me to handle what life would throw at me, and yes even relationships. It doesn't follow that since God has put us together it would be easy, it will never be easy especially for those who rush into it, unprepared for it. Being in a relationship takes time and only time could tell when I will have mine. So as I wait and pray for him, I will better myself, explore all my possibilities, do things I've always wish I could do, be spontaneous and carefree, learn about myself and life.

And to whoever you are, I hope you will be doing the same and when the right time comes and things fall into place, we will live OUR love story, and we could both say that it was well worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment